QMC Telecom USA Corporation
QMC Telecom USA Corporation
Personal Data Collected by QMC.
Through this Site, we may collect Personal Data from you either directly or through third parties. Personal Data collected by us or third parties includes, but is not limited to:
- first and last name;
- e-mail and mailing addresses;
- telephone number;
- professional title, company name, or industry description;
- browser type, operating system, IP address, domain name, ISP, referring/exit pages, clickstream data, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit;
- information you provide to us through our services, customer surveys or our representatives from time to time; and
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through the Site, including through the “Careers” page on the Site or with respect to employment opportunities.
How QMC Uses Personal Data
Personal Data that you submit to QMC is used to respond to requests that you make, provide services that you have requested, and communicate about QMC’s services. Specifically, QMC may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Site;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and QMC’s services;
- respond to your inquiries or requests; or
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our services and for other marketing purposes of QMC, if you opt-in to receive such marketing communications.
If you opt-in to receive emails or communications about specials, new products or services, newsletters, or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below). We may send you service related communications, including regarding our business relationship or services that you request.
Third Parties Who May Collect or Receive Your Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to provide services to you, including with companies that perform website analytics and advertising services for QMC. The privacy policies for these service providers can be accessed here:
- Google Analytics. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- Hubspot. https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
Unless you consent, we will not share your Personal Data with any unaffiliated third party, other than as necessary to provide requested services to you; to conduct quality assurance testing or provide technical support; to comply with a legal obligation, investigation, subpoena or warrant; in connection with any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets; to protect and defend the rights rights, property, safety and personnel of QMC and others; to investigate any potential violation of law or this Policy; or as required by law. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, Personal Data may also be transferred as a business asset.
Third Party and Country-Specific Websites
This Site is based in the United States and is intended for use by individuals located in the United States. If you access this Site or submit Personal Data, your Personal Data may be transferred, stored, or used in the United States as set forth in this Policy.
- Colombia: https://www.qmctelecom.co/
- Mexico: https://www.qmctelecom.mx/
- Peru: https://www.qmctelecom.pe/
- Brazil: https://www.qmctelecom.com.br/
By clicking on links on this Site, you also may be taken to unaffiliated third party websites. QMC has no control over, does not review, and cannot be responsible for, any third party’s websites or their content. The terms of this Policy do not apply to these third party websites.
No Collection of Children’s Personal Data
QMC does not knowingly gather Personal Data from children under the age of 13. QMC reserves the right to delete any information that we believe to be in violation of this Policy. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us using the contact information listed at the end of this Policy.
If you decide that you no longer wish to accept cookies from the Site, you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie. This will not affect information collected prior to changing this setting. Consult your browser’s technical information to make these changes. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Site.
We Do Not Respond to Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on our Site.
This Policy may be updated from time to time for any reason at QMC’s sole discretion. When the Policy is updated, the effective date that appears on this page will be updated as well. You should regularly consult this Policy regularly for any changes.
If you have any questions or concerns or complaints about our Policy or our data collection or processing practices, or if you want to report any security violations to us, please contact us using the contact information below. You are responsible for correcting or updating your Personal Data, as necessary, or for changing your preferences on how you receive communications, by contacting us using the information below:
954 Avenida Ponce de Leon
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00907
+1 (787) 721-3953